What is Workers Comp?
Workers' Compensation Insurance
Workers' compensation coverage provides medical expenses, lost wages, and physical rehabilitation costs to employees who are injured or become ill "in the course and scope" of their job. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Absolute Insurance can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers' compensation insurance needs. We'll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers, and overall savings you'll see on the bottom line.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider this worker's compensation coverage.
Some Workers Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
What are some instances that Workers' Compensation might cover?
- An employee is driving from a client's location back to the office and is involved in an accident. The employee requires hospitalization from the accident
- An employee injures her back lifting a heavy box in the backroom, requiring a doctor's attention, medication, and physical therapy.
- An employee slips on a wet floor, injuring himself, requiring an emergency room visit and weeks of recovery time
To find out more about this product and other products and services, contact Absolute Insurance Agency today by calling 515-279-2722 or firstname.lastname@example.org